Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Three Family at 180-182 Clark Street in West End, Portland, was owned by Jessie B Dunscomb in 1924. The property was subsequently owned by Mabel E. Smith.
The property was subsequently owned by Alvah E. Kennard.
About This Item
- Address: 180-182 Clark Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Jessie B Dunscomb
- Use: Dwelling - Three Family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 56B Lot 10 Book 14 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.