Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single family at 43-45 Chapel Street (ext) in Bayside, Portland, was owned by Martha M Stone in 1924. The property owner was a Civil War Veteran Widow.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 43-45 Chapel Street (ext), Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Bayside
- 1924 Owner: Martha M Stone
- Use: Dwelling - Single family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 26L Lot 15 Book 13 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.