Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Club House at 52-62 Center Street in Gorham's Corner, Portland, was owned by Portland Fraternity in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 2-14 Cobbs Court.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 52-62 Center Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Gorham's Corner
- 1924 Owner: Portland Fraternity
- Use: Club House
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 38E Lot 12 Book 13 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.