Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Boats and schooners crowd the Saco River wharves around Factory Island, Saco and Water Street, Biddeford circa 1894. The lattice work of the Main Street Bridge can be seen at left and the top of the Cutts Mansion is visible to the far right. Both the Pepperell Mills of Biddeford (left) and the York Mills of Saco (right) are visible as well.
About This Item
- Title: Saco River wharves, Biddeford-Saco, ca. 1894
- Creator: W.H. Parish Publishing Company
- Creation Date: circa 1894
- Subject Date: circa 1894
- Town: Biddeford, Saco
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 20.5 cm
- Local Code: 2421
- Collection: General collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.