Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Hotel Thacher housed numerous businesses; one of the businesses was H. P. Fairbanks and Company, Boots and Shoes, and another was John Berry, Druggist. Many buggies and a delivery wagon were parked in front of the hotel.
About This Item
- Title: Hotel Thacher, Biddeford, ca. 1894
- Creator: W.H. Parish Publishing Company
- Creation Date: circa 1894
- Subject Date: circa 1894
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17.6 cm x 23.2 cm
- Local Code: 2409
- Collection: General Image Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Carriages & coaches--Maine--Biddeford
- Carts & wagons--Maine--Biddeford
- Stores & shops--Maine--Biddeford
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.