Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Garage at 72-78 Pine Street in West End, Portland, was owned by Forest City Garage in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 188-194 Clark Street.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 72-78 Pine Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Forest City Garage
- Use: Garage
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 56B Lot 2 Book 59 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Oakland Sales and Service
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- Sibley & Spring Automotive Co.
- tax assessment
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.