Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling & Store at 70 Pine Street in West End, Portland, was owned by Benjamin F Dudley in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 193-195 Clark Street.
About This Item
- Address: 70 Pine Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Benjamin F Dudley
- Use: Dwelling & Store
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 56C Lot 1 Book 59 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Eskimo Pie
- Ice cream
- Pine St. News Co.
- Pine St. Shoe Repair Co.
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- School Supplies
- tax assessment
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.