Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland architect John Calvin Stevens designed this home about 1920 in the "Shingle Style" for Louisa Spring.
The house was located at 305 Danforth St. in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Louisa Spring house, Portland, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 209, Box 37/7; Record 791
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Architecture, Domestic--Shingle Style--Maine
- Danforth Street (Portland, Me.)
- Spring, Louisa--Homes and haunts--Maine--Portland
- Stevens, John Calvin
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.