Contributed by Biddeford Historical Society
The spinner tending her frame is Pauline Lachance. Her co-worker unknown has a conversation with her.
They were employees at Pepperell Mills Co. in 1966.
About This Item
- Title: Spinner working at her spinning frame, Biddeford, 1966
- Creation Date: circa 1966
- Subject Date: circa 1966
- Location: Biddeford, York County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 1.3 cm x 1.7 cm
- Local Code: # 459
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Textile factories--Maine--Biddeford
- Pepperell Manufacturing Company
- Textile industry--Equipment and supplies--Maine--Biddeford
- Spinning machinery--Maine--Biddeford
- Women textile workers--Maine--Biddeford
For more information about this item, contact:Biddeford Historical Society
P.O. Box 200, Biddeford, ME 04005
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.