Contributed by Biddeford Historical Society
Bobbin stripping machine at Pepperell Mill Co. that was used to strip off unuseable yarn after coming off weave frames.
About This Item
- Title: Textile bobbin stripping machine, Biddeford, ca. 1960
- Creation Date: circa 1960
- Subject Date: circa 1960
- Location: Biddeford, York County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 1.3 cm x 1.7 cm
- Local Code: #439
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Textile industry--Equipment and supplies--Maine--Biddeford
- Pepperell Manufacturing Company
- Textile factories--Maine--Biddeford
- Bobbins (Textile machinery)--Maine--Biddeford
For more information about this item, contact:Biddeford Historical Society
P.O. Box 200, Biddeford, ME 04005
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.