Contributed by Skowhegan History House
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
"Team used by Dr. F. Conant... in popularizing his Vapor Bath industry during a brief period soon after its inception. The picture shows the Parlin Place, which was on Elm Street just opposite the Anidrosis Sanitarium.
~ Roland T. Patten, Custodian of Historical View, 1929"
About This Item
- Title: Dr. Conant's personal buggy, Skowhegan, ca. 1885
- Creator: `
- Creation Date: circa 1885
- Subject Date: circa 1885
- Location: Skowhegan, Somerset County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 20.5 cm
- Local Code: 152_147_5drconant
- Collection: Henry A. Wyman Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Carriages & coaches--Maine--Skowhegan
- Patent medicines
- Medical facilities--Maine--Skowhegan
For more information about this item, contact:Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.