Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Office at 14-16 Casco Street in Downtown, Portland, was owned by Portland Water District in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was Northeastern Telephone Company Building.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 14-16 Casco Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- 1924 Owner: Portland Water District
- Architect: John Calvin Stevens
- Use: Office
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 37C Lot 10 Book 11 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.