Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Stores & Rooming House at 9-21 Casco Street in Downtown, Portland, was owned by Heirs of John Russell in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: 9-21 Casco Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- 1924 Owner: Heirs of John Russell
- Use: Stores & Rooming House
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 37D Lot 23 Book 11 Page 3
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
- gas station
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- Standard Vulcanizing Co.
- tax assessment
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.