Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Stores & Offices at 2-8 Brown Street in Downtown, Portland, was owned by Albert S Rines in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 73-75 Free Street. The property was subsequently owned by Herbert S. Davis.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 2-8 Brown Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- 1924 Owner: Albert S Rines
- Use: Stores & Offices
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 37H Lot 23 Book 11 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
- Pine Tree Tea Room
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- street sign
- tax assessment
- tea room
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.