Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Early map of Stoneham showing landowners' names, numbered lots, the Androscoggin River, Songo River, Kezar Lake in Lovell, Bradley & Eastman grant, and Fryeburg Academy land grants.
The area of the map includes all or part of Stoneham, Lovell, Mason Township, Bachelders Grant, Albany and Bethel.
About This Item
- Title: Stoneham, ca. 1792
- Creation Date: circa 1792
- Subject Date: circa 1792
- Town: Albany, Bachelders Grant, Bethel, Lovell, Mason Twp., Stoneham
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on fabric
- Dimensions: 77 cm x 50 cm
- Local Code: Map F 146
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stoneham (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Land grants--Maine--Oxford Co.--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Real property--Maine--Oxford Co.--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Oxford County (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Kezar Lake (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.