Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Early map of Stoneham showing landowners' names, numbered lots, the Androscoggin River, Songo River, Kezar Lake in Lovell, Bradley & Eastman grant, and Fryeburg Academy land grants.
The area of the map includes all or part of Stoneham, Lovell, Mason Township, Bachelders Grant, Albany and Bethel.
About This Item
- Title: Stoneham, ca. 1792
- Creation Date: circa 1792
- Subject Date: circa 1792
- Town: Albany, Bachelders Grant, Bethel, Lovell, Mason Twp., Stoneham
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on fabric
- Dimensions: 77 cm x 50 cm
- Local Code: Map F 146
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Stoneham (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Land grants--Maine--Oxford Co.--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Real property--Maine--Oxford Co.--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Oxford County (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Kezar Lake (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.