Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Store at 885-889 Brighton Avenue in Rosemont, Portland, was owned by Amos Ashnault in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was Kent Street. The property was a Block/Lot combination including Lot 2.
About This Item
- Address: 885-889 Brighton Avenue, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Rosemont
- 1924 Owner: Amos Ashnault
- Use: Store
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 284C Lot 1 Book 10 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
- Fairmont's Better Butter
- Glenwood Grocery
- ice cream
- Pillsbury's Best
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.