Contributed by D'Anne Baillargeon through Mark & Emily Turner Memorial Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Log drive down the Aroostook River. A log boom is in the middle distance. The Bangor and Aroostook Railroad trestle in Sheridan is in the background.
About This Item
- Title: Log drive, Sheridan, ca. 1903
- Creation Date: circa 1903
- Subject Date: circa 1903
- Local Name: Sheridan
- Town: Ashland
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 20 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lumber industry--Maine--Ashland
- Aroostook River (Me. and N.B.)
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company
- Railroad bridges--Maine--Ashland
- Booms (Log transportation)--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Mark & Emily Turner Memorial Library
39 Second Street, Presque Isle, ME 04769
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.