Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Independent Order of Odd Fellows lithographed metal and fabric pinback badge reading "EASTERN LODGE No. 152 I.O.O.F. LUBEC, MAINE." The rear, on black fabric, reads "In Memoriam" and repeats the "EASTERN LODGE No. 152" data.
A heavy paper label inside reads, "MADE BY THE HENDERSON-AMES COMPANY KALAMAZOO, MICH. Manufacturers of BADGES Banners, Flags, Buttons, Uniforms and Secret Society Supplies." This company, formed in 1893, merged with the Lilley Company of Columbus, Ohio, in 1933.
The manufacturer's protective envelope states that the badge was made for Fred G. Kelley of Lubec.
About This Item
- Title: I.O.O.F. Badge, Lubec, 1893-1933
- Creator: Henderson-Ames Company
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Lubec
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Lithographed metal and fabric badge
- Dimensions: 24.5 cm x 7.4 cm x 0.9 cm
- Local Code: 340 jpg
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fraternal organizations--Maine--Lubec
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Eastern Lodge No. 152 (Lubec, Me.)
- Kelley, Fred G.--Associated objects
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Historical Society
135 Main Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.