Contributed by John Bapst Memorial High School
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is a John Bapst High School Crusaders uniform patch done in purple and white, the school's colors.
This patch would have been embroidered onto the back of a student's jacket or sweater.
About This Item
- Title: John Bapst High School Crusaders patch, Bangor, ca. 1970
- Creation Date: circa 1970
- Subject Date: circa 1970
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Fabric
- Dimensions: 35 cm x 10.5 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Catholic high schools--Maine--Bangor
- School mascots--Maine--Bangor
For more information about this item, contact:John Bapst Memorial High School
100 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.