Contributed by John Bapst Memorial High School
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is a "JBHS" Cheerleading Team megaphone patch done in purple and white, the school's colors.
Students participating in Cheerleading as a varsity sport were awarded this patch at the end of the season. Often students wore these patches on school jackets or sweaters.
About This Item
- Title: John Bapst High School Megaphone patch, Bangor, ca. 1960
- Creator: John Bapst High School
- Creation Date: circa 1960
- Subject Date: circa 1960
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Fabric
- Dimensions: 11.3 cm x 17.5 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Catholic high schools--Maine--Bangor
- High School student activities--Maine--Bangor
- School sports--Maine--Bangor
- Students--Clothing & dress--Maine--Bangor
For more information about this item, contact:John Bapst Memorial High School
100 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.