Contributed by D'Anne Baillargeon through Mark & Emily Turner Memorial Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Looking north on Main Street in Ashland around 1900.
Note the Seely Building, the old bank building and what later became Art's Appliance Store.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, Ashland, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Ashland, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 20 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Main Street (Ashland, Me.)
- Dirt roads--Maine--Ashland
- Stores & shops--Maine--Ashland
For more information about this item, contact:Mark & Emily Turner Memorial Library
39 Second Street, Presque Isle, ME 04769
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.