Contributed by D'Anne Baillargeon through Mark & Emily Turner Memorial Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Maxie "Mac" Morin's photography studio on Main Street, Ashland, 150 feet north of the Main and Exchange Streets intersection. The skylight and window combination on the roof and side of the building provided lighting for Morin's studio.
About This Item
- Title: Maxie "Mac" Morin's photography studio, Ashland, ca. 1895
- Creation Date: circa 1895
- Subject Date: circa 1895
- Town: Ashland
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 20 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Photographic studios--Maine--Ashland
- Main Street (Ashland, Me.)
- Dirt roads--Maine--Ashland
- Wooden sidewalks--Maine--Ashland
- Architectural elements--Maine--Ashland
For more information about this item, contact:Mark & Emily Turner Memorial Library
39 Second Street, Presque Isle, ME 04769
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.