Contributed by John Bapst Memorial High School
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is an admission ticket to "Irish Minstrels," described on the ticket as "Music - Dances - Speeches" and presented "under the auspices of the Bangor Catholic and John Bapst Alumni" in the John Bapst Auditorium on Monday, May 4, 1942, at 3:00 p.m. The ticket was specifically noted as a "Children's Ticket - For Matinee Only" and was priced as follows: Price 9 cents, Tax Paid 1 cent, and Total 10 cents.
About This Item
- Title: Admissions ticket to "Irish Minstrels," Bangor, 1942
- Creator: John Bapst High School
- Creation Date: 1942-05-04
- Subject Date: 1942-05-04
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 5 cm x 8.75 cm
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Musical revues & comedies--Maine--Bangor
- Theatrical productions--Maine--Bangor
- Catholic high schools--Maine--Bangor
- Minstrel shows--Maine--Bangor
For more information about this item, contact:John Bapst Memorial High School
100 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.