Contributed by John Bapst Memorial High School
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Ticket to "Help Yourself," a play presented at John Bapst High School that reads as follows:
"COURT SUMMONS! Please follow instructions - NOTICE your attention is ARRESTED to the announcement of the FINE Musical Comedy going on TRIAL Tuesday and Wednesday CASE brought up at JOHN BAPST AUDITORIUM COURT will convene on the DATES of SEPTEMBER 25 and 26 Traffic Violators are dangerous. Drive carefully, obey our Traffic Laws, and live to go to see "HELP YOURSELF."
About This Item
- Title: Ticket to John Bapst "Help Yourself" Musical Comedy, Bangor, ca 1935
- Creator: John Bapst High School
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 7 cm
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Catholic high schools--Maine--Bangor
- Musical revues & comedies--Maine--Bangor
- Theatrical productions--Maine--Bangor
- John Bapst High School (Bangor, Me.)
- John Bapst Memorial High School (Bangor, Me.)
- John Bapst Players
- Roman Catholic
For more information about this item, contact:John Bapst Memorial High School
100 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.