Contributed by John Bapst Memorial High School
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is an admissions ticket to "The Greatest Good," a comedy in three acts presented by John Bapst High School students of St. John's Parish in Bangor.
The comedy was performed on two evenings, April 20 and 21, 1936, at 8:15 p.m. The cost of the ticket was $.50.
About This Item
- Title: "The Greatest Good" admissions ticket, Bangor, 1936
- Creator: John Bapst High School
- Creation Date: 1936-04-20
- Subject Date: 1936-04-20
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 5.7 cm x 9.2 cm
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Theatrical productions--Maine--Bangor
- Musical revues & comedies--Maine--Bangor
- Catholic high schools--Maine--Bangor
- John Bapst Auditorium
- John Bapst High School (Bangor, Me.)
- John Bapst Memorial High School (Bangor, Me.)
- Roman Catholic
For more information about this item, contact:John Bapst Memorial High School
100 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.