Contributed by John Bapst Memorial High School
- Item 35379
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is a booster button for John Bapst High School, noting that "J.B.H.S. is the best."
About This Item
- Title: John Bapst High School Booster button, Bangor, ca. 1970
- Creator: John Bapst High School
- Creation Date: circa 1970
- Subject Date: circa 1970
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Metal
- Dimensions: 5.75 cm x 5.75 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- High School student activities--Maine--Bangor
- Catholic high schools--Maine--Bangor
- Buttons (Information artifacts)
- School sports--Maine--Bangor
For more information about this item, contact:John Bapst Memorial High School
100 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.