Contributed by John Bapst Memorial High School
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is a John Bapst High School booster button proclaiming "Purple Power."
About This Item
- Title: John Bapst High School Booster button, Bangor, ca. 1960
- Creator: John Bapst High School
- Creation Date: circa 1960
- Subject Date: circa 1960
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penosbot
- State: ME
- Media: Metal
- Dimensions: 5.5 cm x 5.5 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Buttons (Information artifacts)
- Catholic high schools--Maine--Bangor
- High School student activities--Maine--Bangor
- School sports--Maine--Bangor
- Athletic Department/Program
- John Bapst High School (Bangor, Me.)
- John Bapst Memorial High School (Bangor, Me.)
- Roman Catholic
For more information about this item, contact:John Bapst Memorial High School
100 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.