Contributed by John Bapst Memorial High School
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is a booster button for John Bapst Basketball. The button shows the words "John Bapst Yea! Team" and an image of a basketball player shooting a basketball.
About This Item
- Title: John Bapst High School basketball Booster button, Bangor, ca. 1950
- Creator: Phila Badge Co. Inc. Phila PA
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Metal
- Dimensions: 7.6 cm x 7.6 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:John Bapst Memorial High School
100 Broadway, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Buttons (Information artifacts)
- Catholic high schools--Maine--Bangor
- High School student activities--Maine--Bangor
- School sports--Maine--Bangor
- Athletic Department/Program
- John Bapst High School (Bangor, Me.)
- John Bapst Memorial High School (Bangor, Me.)
- Roman Catholic
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.