Contributed by Kennebec Valley Community College Archive
The 1959 class officers of the Maine School of Practical Nursing in Waterville.
The school was one of two branches -- Waterville and Presque Isle, set up by an act of the Maine Legislature.
About This Item
- Title: Maine School of Practical Nursing class officers, Waterville, 1959
- Creation Date: 1959
- Subject Date: 1959
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19.1 cm x 23.8 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Kennebec Valley Community College Archive
Lunder Building, 92 Western Avenue, Fairfield, ME 04937
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Maine School of Practical Nursing
- Kennebec Valley Technical College (Me.)
- Kennebec Valley Community College (Me.)
- Nursing schools--Maine--Waterville
- Nursing students--Maine
- Practical nursing--Maine
- Practical nurses--Maine
- Group portraits
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.