Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Filling Station & Store at 569-575 Brighton Avenue in Rosemont, Portland, was owned by Eoline M Wilson in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 512-520 Woodford Street.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 569-575 Brighton Avenue, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Rosemont
- 1924 Owner: Eoline M Wilson
- Use: Filling Station & Store
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 184D Lot 1 Book 10 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
- Free Crank Case Service
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- sporting goods
- tax assessment
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.