Contributed by Kennebec Valley Community College Archive
The 1960 class officers of the Maine School of Practical Nursing in Waterville include Mrs. Elliot at left and Mrs. Cunningham, second from right. The other two are unidentified.
About This Item
- Title: Maine School of Practical Nursing class officers, Waterville, 1960
- Creation Date: 1960
- Subject Date: 1960
- Location: Waterville, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19.2 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Group portrait
- Kennebec Valley Community College (Me.)
- Kennebec Valley Technical College (Me.)
- Maine School of Practical Nursing
- Nursing schools--Maine--Waterville
- Nursing students--Maine
- Practical nurses--Maine
- Practical nursing--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Kennebec Valley Community College Archive
Lunder Building, 92 Western Avenue, Fairfield, ME 04937
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.