Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single family at 318 Brighton Avenue in Oakdale, Portland, was owned by Kate R Farnham in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 196-204 Edwards Street. The owner has a 1/3 interest in the property.
About This Item
- Address: 318 Brighton Avenue, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Oakdale
- 1924 Owner: Kate R Farnham
- Use: Dwelling - Single family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 120C Lot 19 Book 10 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.