Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Arthur Waterman, second from left, and the staff of the State Motor Co., 369 Forest Ave., Portland.
The Nash dealership was advertising the "car with the amazing 'Weather-Eye,'" an air-conditioning system.
About This Item
- Title: State Motor Co., Portland, ca. 1938
- Creator: Gannett Publishing Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2526
- Collection: Wolf and Waterman family collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Automobile dealerships--Maine--Portland
- Automobile service stations--Maine--Portland
- Jewish businesspeople--Maine--Portland
- Shaarey Tphiloth Synagogue (Portland, Me.)
- Waterman family
- Window displays--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.