Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Arthur Waterman drives the one-horse carriage with his sister, Harriett, as passenger on Congress Street in Portland.
They were part of an Abenaki Riding Club event.
About This Item
- Title: Harriett and Arthur Waterman, Portland, ca. 1935
- Creator: Gannett Publishing Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2526
- Collection: Wolf and Waterman family collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Carts & wagons--Maine--Portland
- Horsemen and horsewomen--Maine--Portland
- Jewish businesspeople--Maine--Portland
- Riding clubs--Maine
- Show driving of horse-drawn vehicles--Maine--Portland
- Waterman family
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.