Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Shed - used as shipping room at 168 Brentwood Street in Deering Center, Portland, was owned by Moses B Clemens in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: Assessor's Record, 168 Brentwood Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Deering Center
- 1924 Owner: Moses B Clemens
- Use: Shed - used as shipping room
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 179A Lot 1 Book 9 Page 5
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.