Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Waterman Jewelry Store at 408 Congress St. in Portland, announcing a pre-Christmas sale. Ellis Waterman owned the store.
Waterman and his wife, Bella A. Wolf Waterman, were active in Shaarey Tphiloh Synagogue.
About This Item
- Title: Waterman Jewelry Store, Portland, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2526
- Collection: Wolf and Waterman family collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Jewelry stores--Maine--Portland
- Jewish business people--Maine--Portland
- Shaarey Tphiloth Synagogue (Portland, Me.)
- Stores & shops--Maine--Portland
- Waterman family
- Window displays--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.