Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Waterman Jewelry Store at 408 Congress St. in Portland, announcing a pre-Christmas sale. Ellis Waterman owned the store.
Waterman and his wife, Bella A. Wolf Waterman, were active in Shaarey Tphiloh Synagogue.
About This Item
- Title: Waterman Jewelry Store, Portland, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2526
- Collection: Wolf and Waterman family collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Jewelry stores--Maine--Portland
- Jewish business people--Maine--Portland
- Shaarey Tphiloth Synagogue (Portland, Me.)
- Stores & shops--Maine--Portland
- Waterman family
- Window displays--Maine--Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.