Contributed by Blue Hill Public Library
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at George Stevens Academy. More info about student projects.
The newly constructed Blue Hill Consolidated School in 1939. The school was built under one of Frankilin Delano Roosevelt's New Deal programs, the PWA (Public Works Administration).
About This Item
- Title: Blue Hill Consolidated School, Blue Hill, 1939
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating Company, Belfast, ME.
- Creation Date: 1939
- Subject Date: 1939
- Location: Blue Hill, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.8 cm x 12.8 cm
- Local Code: HHPH0119
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Schools--Maine--Blue Hill
- United States. Public Works Administration. Maine
- Building construction--Maine--Blue Hill
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Public Library
5 Parker Point Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.