Contributed by Blue Hill Public Library
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at George Stevens Academy. More info about student projects.
An advertisement for a play performed by the students of Blue Hill Academy held in Centennial Hall, Brooksville, 7 PM, Wednesday, February 15, 1893. Note: price of admission on the advertisement.
About This Item
- Title: Advertisement for Blue Hill Academy school play, 1893
- Creator: American Print, Ellsworth, Maine
- Creation Date: 1893
- Subject Date: 1893-02-15
- Location: Brooksville, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: none
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Theatrical performances--Maine--Brooksville
- Students--Maine--Blue Hill
- Blue Hill Academy
- Blue Hill-George Stevens Academy
- George Stevens Academy (1891-1943)
- Schools--Maine--Blue Hill
- Theater programs--Maine--Brooksville
- Stover, Ethel
- Snow, Josie
- Doyle, Cora
- McGann , Charles
- Hinckley, E. J.
- Snow, F. B.
- Hinckley, Lena M.
- Grindle, Elizabeth (Lizzie)
- Marks, S. E.
- Clay , Stella L.
- Stevens, Howard
- Greene , Charles
- Duren, Harry
- Hinckley, Fanny C.
- Stover, E. H.
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Public Library
5 Parker Point Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.