Contributed by Lincoln Historical Society
Smart's Hardware Store is the oldest continous business on Main St. The building was built in 1927 by Laurence "Deac" Smart. It sold John Deere tractors, parts and hardware. It was also a service station.
About This Item
- Title: Smart's Hardware Store, Lincoln, ca. 1928
- Creation Date: circa 1928
- Subject Date: circa 1928
- Location: Lincoln, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stores & shops--Maine--Lincoln
- Automobile service stations--Maine--Lincoln
- Hardware stores--Maine--Lincoln
For more information about this item, contact:Lincoln Historical Society
29 West Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.