Contributed by Lincoln Historical Society
Will Brown with the first Ford car that came to Lincoln.
About This Item
- Title: Early Ford Car, Lincoln, ca. 1908
- Creation Date: circa 1908
- Subject Date: circa 1908
- Location: Lincoln, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Medical offices--Maine--Lincoln
- Automobile dealerships--Maine--Lincoln
- Ford Model T automobile--Maine--Lincoln
- Stores & shops--Maine--Lincoln
For more information about this item, contact:Lincoln Historical Society
29 West Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.