Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A New Year's greeting card from Max Astor, manager of the Grand Trunk Garage on India Street in Portland is dated 1937-8.
The greeting is in English with Hebrew writing above it.
About This Item
- Title: Grand Trunk Garage New Year card, Portland, 1937
- Creator: Grand Trunk Garage
- Creation Date: 1937
- Subject Date: 1937
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 5.7 cm x 9 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1042, Box 1/10
- Collection: Max Louis Pinansky collection
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.