Contributed by Maine Historical Society
John Winter, who worked for Robert Trelawny, the original grantee of Richmond Island, a fishing settlement, itemized the goods received in a shipment aboard The Hunter from England.
About This Item
- Title: John Winter invoices, Richmond Island, 1634
- Creation Date: 1634-06-18
- Subject Date: 1634
- Location: Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 107, Box 2
- Collection: Robert Trelawny papers
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Hunter (Ship)
- Land grants--Maine
- Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
- Trelawny Patent (Me.)
- Trelawny, Robert, 1598-1644
- Winter, John, 1609-1645
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.