Contributed by Bangor Historical Society
Light grey seersucker uniform with white detachable collar and American Red Cross insignia and pin.
Worn by a volunteer at Dow Air force Base during World War II.
About This Item
- Title: Grey Lady Uniform, Bangor, ca. 1942
- Creation Date: circa 1942
- Subject Date: circa 1942
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Cotton
- Dimensions: 103 cm x 53 cm x 1 cm
- Local Code: 2002.035.0001
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Gray Ladies (Organization)
- American Red Cross
- World War, 1939-1945
- Women--Clothing and dress--1940-1950--Maine--Bangor
For more information about this item, contact:Bangor Historical Society
159 Union Street, Bangor, ME 04401
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.