Contributed by Rockland Historical Society
On the deck of the sardine carrier Mary Anne are, from left, Alger Pike of Lubec, Kermit St. Peter, manager of Holmes Packing in Eastport; Moses Pike of Lubec, owner of Holmes Packing Co.; and Herbert Hicks of Eastport, longtime skipper of the Mary Anne.
About This Item
- Title: Sardine carrier Mary Anne deck, Thomaston, 1947
- Creator: Cullen, Sidney L.
- Creation Date: circa 1947
- Subject Date: circa 1947
- Town: Eastport, Lubec, Thomaston
- County: Knox, Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19.5 cm x 24.8 cm
- Local Code: Pike 11
- Collection: Anne Pike Rugh/Rockland Courier Gazette collection, Rockland Historical Society
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Mary Anne (Boat)
- Fishing boats--Maine--Thomaston
- Boat & ship industry--Maine--Thomaston
For more information about this item, contact:Rockland Historical Society
P.O. Box 1331, 80 Union Street, Rockland, ME 04841
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.