Contributed by Emma Clark Weeks through Hubbard Free Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
This man-made duckpPond was located at Elm Hill Farm, also known as the Vaughan dairy farm, on Litchfield Road in Hallowell, in the early 1930s.
About This Item
- Title: Vaughan Farm, Duck Pond, Hallowell, ca. 1933
- Creation Date: circa 1933
- Subject Date: circa 1933
- Location: Hallowell, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Vaughan family
- Agricultural facilities--Maine--Hallowell
- Farm life--Maine--Hallowell
- Lakes & ponds--Maine--Hallowell
- Dairy farming--Maine--Hallowell
For more information about this item, contact:Hubbard Free Library
115 Second Street, Hallowell, ME 04347
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.