Contributed by Emma Clark Weeks through Hubbard Free Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
The Ferris Wheel and other carnival rides were set up in connection with the circus presented by the Hallowell Firemen's Association as their major yearly fund raiser during the mid 1900s. It was held in the local Muster Field near the Augusta-Hallowell city line.
About This Item
- Title: Carnival, Muster Field, Hallowell, ca. 1935
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Location: Hallowell, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 11 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Amusement rides--Maine--Hallowell
- Ferris wheels--Maine--Hallowell
- Fire fighters--Maine--Hallowell
- Fire stations--Maine--Hallowell
- Fund raising--Maine--Hallowell
For more information about this item, contact:Hubbard Free Library
115 Second Street, Hallowell, ME 04347
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.