Contributed by Emma Clark Weeks through Hubbard Free Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
The Ferris Wheel and other carnival rides were set up in connection with the circus presented by the Hallowell Firemen's Association as their major yearly fund raiser during the mid 1900s. It was held in the local Muster Field near the Augusta-Hallowell city line.
About This Item
- Title: Carnival, Muster Field, Hallowell, ca. 1935
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Local Name: Muster field
- Town: Hallowell
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 11 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Hubbard Free Library
115 Second Street, Hallowell, ME 04347
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Amusement rides--Maine--Hallowell
- Ferris wheels--Maine--Hallowell
- Fire fighters--Maine--Hallowell
- Fire stations--Maine--Hallowell
- Fund raising--Maine--Hallowell
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.