Contributed by Fifth Maine Regiment Museum
The photographs in this album were taken by George E. Brown, a veteran of the Fifth Maine Regiment.
The album consists of other Fifth Maine Regiment veterans, and was presented to the Fifth Maine Regiment Association "in memoriam of Capt. D. C. Clark."
Clark was killed in action at age 23 in Virginia.
About This Item
- Title: Photograph album of Civil War veterans, Portland, ca. 1870
- Creator: Brown, George E.
- Creation Date: circa 1870
- Subject Date: circa 1870
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper; photographs
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Fifth Maine Regiment Museum
45 Seashore Avenue, PO Box 41, Peaks Island, ME 04108
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Clark, Daniel C.--Commemoration
- Photograph albums
- United States--Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States. Army. Maine Infantry Regiment, 5th (1861-1864)
- Portrait photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.