Contributed by Emma Clark Weeks through Hubbard Free Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
The Hallowell Fire Department and Band assemble for a Memorial Day Parade. They pose with the "Tiger," one of the Department's original hand pumpers. The Fire Department took over the former city hall shortly after a new Hallowell City Hall was completed in 1898.
About This Item
- Title: Fire Station, Second Street, Hallowell, May 30, 1918
- Creator: Hubbard
- Creation Date: 1918-05-30
- Subject Date: 1918-05-30
- Town: Hallowell
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 20.9 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Parades & processions--Maine--Hallowell
- Memorial Day
- Fire engines--Maine--Hallowell
- Firefighting equipment--Maine--Hallowell
- Fire fighters--Maine--Hallowell
- Fire stations--Maine--Hallowell
- Marching bands--Maine--Hallowell
For more information about this item, contact:Hubbard Free Library
115 Second Street, Hallowell, ME 04347
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.