Contributed by North Yarmouth Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Greely Middle School.
North Yarmouth resident and beekeeper Stan Brown, along with Dick Baston, was co-leader during the 1980s of the Honeycombs 4-H Beekeepers Club. Nearly 20 youngsters learned all about beekeeping from Stan and Dick during periodic meetings at the North Yarmouth Fire Barn and at individual homes.
About This Item
- Title: 4-H Beekeeping Club cap, North Yarmouth, ca. 1985
- Creator: 4-H Honeycombs Beekeeping Club
- Creation Date: circa 1985
- Subject Date: circa 1985
- Town: North Yarmouth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Cotton, plastic
- Dimensions: 20.3 cm x 25.4 cm x 12.7 cm
- Local Code: SC
- Collection: SC; objects box
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Beekeepers--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Teachers--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Organizations--Maine--North Yarmouth
- 4-H clubs--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Education--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Uniforms--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Bee culture--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Hats--Maine--North Yarmouth
For more information about this item, contact:North Yarmouth Historical Society
10 Village Square Road , North Yarmouth, ME 04097
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.