Contributed by North Yarmouth Historical Society
The Cumberland County Atlas was published by F.W. Beers & Co., New York. This map has been used in the town of North Yarmouth as a basis for identifying the town's historic houses.
About This Item
- Title: Map of North Yarmouth. 1871
- Creator: F.W. Beers & Co.
- Creation Date: 1871
- Subject Date: 1871
- Town: North Yarmouth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 39.3 cm x 61 cm
- Local Code: Oversized objects
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Houses--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Buildings--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Dwellings--Maine--North Yarmouth
- North Yarmouth (Me.)--Maps
- Landowners--Maine--North Yarmouth
For more information about this item, contact:North Yarmouth Historical Society
10 Village Square Road , North Yarmouth, ME 04097
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.